I've written a free book for Adobe about how to get more done with After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and more.
”Explore the creative possibilities of DSLR video editing with Adobe Creative Suite 5 and 5.5 software. This paper provides tips and tricks for navigating Adobe Premiere® Pro CS5, Photoshop® CS5, Photoshop CS5 Extended, After Effects® CS5, and other CS5 components to help you along the way."
The book is 100% Free, and contains all sorts of great knowledge.
- Working in the timeline of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Get more done with Adobe Photoshop
- Get organized with Adobe Bridge
- Working with audio
- Adobe After Effects Advanced techniques
- Good shooting practices and Production Techniques
- Sharing and publishing your video
You can download the free eBook with tips for DSLR and Creative Suite at http://scr.bi/dslrtips2
For more on the fusion of photography and video, check out From Still to Motion.
If you enjoy the ebook, please leave a comment . It means a lot and lets Adobe know people are reading and appreciate the book.