A while back, I had an in-depth conversation with my friend Jim Tierney who's the founder of Digital Anarchy. We talked about the challenges of getting good looking green screen shots. Often things just look pasted together.
Enter The Light Wrap Fantastic
"Creating convincing green/blue screen composites has always been a challenge. The Light Wrap Fantastic enables better composites by easily allowing users to blend the background with the foreground in such a way that it appears the light of the background is affecting the foreground. The plugin has all the controls you need to create a realistic light wrap making it a quick and easy process."
The Light Wrap Fantastic 1.0 runs in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Apple Final Cut Pro X.
Features of The Light Wrap Fantastic:
- Easy compositing of green/blue screen or masked images on a background
- Control every aspect of the light wrap within one plugin
- Fast Rendering using Your GPU
- Different modes for different workflows
- Use built-in masks to control where the light wrap appears
- Works with all keying software: Keylight, UltraKey, Ultimatte, Primatte and more.
- Standalone plugin, no need to buy an expensive package with tools you don't need
Here's my take on why it's so awesome.