I'm proud to announce my new class on Micro Four-Thirds video and photo. I am so excited about this new technology and how liberating it is for shooting. This was shot with one of meet best friends, Scott Bourne.
The micro four-thirds sensor format is enabling a new generation of cameras that combine compact size with DSLR-like features, such as interchangeable lenses. In this course, Rich Harrington and Scott Bourne introduce the micro four-thirds format, detailing its strengths and weaknesses for both photography and video, offering buying advice, and sharing tips for getting the best results when shooting with a micro four-thirds camera.
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington. We are honored to host this content in our library.
- What is the micro four-thirds format?
- Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of micro four-thirds
- Choosing a micro four-thirds body
- Choosing the best lens
- Using image stabilization
- Shooting video with a micro four-thirds camera
- Improving your audio
- Get the class here – http://www.lynda.com/Photography-Cameras-Gear-tutorials/Up-Running-Micro-Four-Thirds-Cameras/141498-2.html
Start a 7-day free trial to lynda.com