The Infinite Dial Report is one of the most important documents released each year. There are tons of facts about the consumption of TV, radio, Internet and more. It is a great report that will emphasize your communications strategy.
THE INFINITE DIAL 2012: NAVIGATING DIGITAL PLATFORMS
- Facebook, the dominant social media platform in America, increased its penetration in 2012. Today 54% of Americans 12+ have a personal profile on the service, up from 51% in 2011.
- As observed in 2011, much of that growth stemmed from increased usage by older demographics (45+) while the service continues to be nearly ubiquitous among online Americans aged 18-44.
- America’s increasing adoption of smartphones
- A doubling in ownership of Apple iOS devices
- The ongoing growth of social media, especially among adult demographics
A must read report for all digital content creators – The Infinite Dial 2012: Navigating Digital Platforms