This Premiere Pro tutorial titled Using the Waveform Monitor is from chapter one of the Fixing Video Exposure Problems in Premiere Pro course presented by lynda.com author Rich Harrington. This specific tutorial describes how to evaluate images through a Waveform monitor that helps us accurately read the exposure of an image. The complete 1 hour and 14-minute long Fixing Video Exposure Problems in Premiere Pro course provides an explanation for the popular phrase "fix it in post" and explores various methods for fixing exposure problems in video footage.
To view more of this course on lynda.com, click the link below.
Fixing Video Exposure Problems in Premiere Pro table of contents:
- 1. Evaluating Images
- 2. Working with Adjust Effects
- 3. Using Color Correction Effects to Fix Exposure and Tone
- 4. Controlling Noise and Grain
- 5. Keyframing Effects
- 6. Toning a Background
- 7. Using Blend Modes to Improve Footage
- 8. Working with Raw Video
- 9. Legalizing for Broadcast