A while back I made an action that is designed to create a seamless loop for properly shot 360˚ photos. People seem to be unable to find it (as its the number one search result for my site). So here it is again.
- Download the action here
- Double click the file Panoramicsrev3.atn to load it.
- Switch to Photoshop.
- Complete your 360˚ panorama using the Photomerge command.
- Choose Window > Actions to view the Actions panel.
- Select the Seamless Loop action in the Actions panel. If necessary click the disclosure triangle next to the Panoramics set.
- When ready, click the Play button at the bottom of the Actions panel. Photoshop runs a series of steps to complete the seamless loop action.
- Crop the bottom and top of the panoramic image to taste, but be careful not to adjust the sides of the image.