Here is a collection of free e-Books written by Richard Harrington. Please help yourself and share with others.
- All content is covered by a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Feel free to use and quote the work, but do not sell or modify it.
- Images and selected text are copyrighted their respected owners (and credited as such)
- Please consider purchasing some of my paid training to support these efforts
- These ePub files can be dragged and dropped onto your iOS device in iTunes to sync them.
- You can also view them on a computer or a Kindle using the free Calibre app – http://calibre-ebook.com/ or Adobe Digital Editions –http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/
From Still to Motion – The Business Manifesto
Practical advice for professionals working in video and new media
- ePub – http://www.richardharringtonblog.com/ebooks/FS2M_Biz.epub
- PDF – http://www.richardharringtonblog.com/ebooks/FS2M_Biz.pdf
Green Screen Solutions
Learn how to shoot better green screen material as well as process it in post. For more practical production and post techniques, be sure to check out Video Made on a Mac : Production and Postproduction Using Apple Final Cut Studio and Adobe Creative Suite.
Using Photoshop's Camera Raw
Learn how to fully control your Raw photos and develop them to perfection with Photoshop's Camera Raw module. To truly master Adobe Photoshop be sure to check out
Building A Portfolio
Practical advice for students and emerging professionals on what goes into a Portfolio.
Adobe Creative Suite Tips and Tricks
Explore the creative possibilities of DSLR video editing with Adobe Creative Suite software. This paper provides tips and tricks for navigating Adobe Premiere® Pro CS5, Photoshop® CS5, Photoshop CS5 Extended, After Effects® CS5, and other CS5 components to help you along the way.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.