Explore some things to keep in mind when you're choosing your images for a PowerPoint presentation, in this tutorial. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/PowerPoint-tutor....
This tutorial is a single movie from the PowerPoint: Using Photos and Video Effectively for Great Presentations course by lynda.com author Rich Harrington. The complete course is 2 hours and 21 minutes and explores best practices for using photos and videos in your PowerPoint presentations.
PowerPoint: Using Photos and Video Effectively for Great Presentations table of contents
1. Working with Photos
2. Browsing Media
3. Inserting Images Manually
4. Adjusting Images in PowerPoint
5. Masking Photos
6. Working with Transparency
7. Creating Photo-Based Layouts
8. Inserting Video Files
9. Prepping Images and Video Outside of PowerPoint
Conclusion | lynda.com