In this tutorial find out how to work with slow-motion effects in Premiere Pro. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/Premiere-Pro-tut....
This tutorial is a single movie from the Premiere Pro Guru: Dynamic Link and the Adobe Workflow course presented by lynda.com author Rich Harrington. The complete course is 1 hour and 29 minutes and shows how to save time, save disk space, and get more billable work done using Dynamic Link--the Adobe technology that allows you to use files from other Adobe apps inside your Premiere Pro projects.
- 1. An Intro to Dynamic Link
- 2. Adobe Premiere Pro Working with After Effects
- 3. Adobe Premiere Pro Working with Audition
- 4. Adobe Premiere Pro Working with Photoshop
- 5. Adobe Prelude to Adobe Premiere Pro
- 6. Other Workflows
Start a 7-day free trial to lynda.com