NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
Here is the new feed: feed://feeds.feedburner.com/photofocuspodcast Download episode here... or get it on iTunes
Rich takes a deep dive with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom product manager Sharad Mangalick.
- Learn about all the new features in Lightroom 5 Public Beta
- How can you try Lightroom out for free? Adobe Labs link for Lightroom 5 Beta - http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/lightroom5/
- Why does Adobe offer public betas?
- How can you give feedback. Forum specifically created for customers to provide feedback on Lightroom 5 beta - http://forums.adobe.com/community/labs/lightroom5/
- What else is in the new app? Lightroom 5 beta resource list — http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2013/04/lr-5-beta-resources.html
- Where can you get video tutorials? Lightroom YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/lightroom
- Download the episode here...
Connect with Adobe on social media:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/lightroom
- Twitter - @Lightroom
- Follow Sharad directly @smangalick
Hosted by Rich Harrington
This Post Sponsored by:
lynda.com Learn photography anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace—from bite-sized tutorials to comprehensive courses. Try lynda.com free for 10 days by visiting lynda.com/ Photofocus.
The HDR Learning Center Check out new ways to use High Dynamic Range photography to make compelling images. Free tutorials and posts to get results. Produced in partnership with HDR Soft.
The Topaz Labs Image Enhancement bundle. Open up a world of creative possibilities with a seamless, integrated workflow. You don't need to be a Photoshop wizard to look like one. Click here and use the code photofocus to get a 15% discount.
Gigapan.com. The revolutionary GigaPan EPIC robotic camera mount lets you capture and combine thousands of images into one incredible, interactive panorama. Save 10% with the code PHOTOFOCUS.
Drobo - Not only is Drobo 5D fast, but it’s easy-to-use, expandable, flexible, and protected.