Those who know me… know I'm a big fan of Apple Keynote… In fact I just completed a new in-depth class to help you become a presentation master. It was released today on Lynda.com.
Having a killer Keynote deck isn't enough on its own. This course shows you how to wow your audience with a well-planned presentation. Author Rich Harrington shows you how to successfully export a Keynote deck once it's created and deliver the presentation. He also covers rehearsing your talking points, connecting to a screen, and creating handouts to accompany your slideshow.
- Getting Organized
- Rehearsing Your Presentation
- Using the Keynote Remote App
- Connecting Keynote to a Screen
- Alternate Presentation Techniques
- Creating Handouts
- Creating Movies and Graphics from Keynote