There’s a lot to making a great video… one that connect with an audience and drives them to action. Of course video can be both expensive and time consuming. In this session, web video expert Rich Harrington shares practical advice that won’t break the bank.
You’ll learn industry secrets like:
- What’s the right length to keep someone watching?
- How can you ensure your audio doesn’t suck?
- When should you use graphics to inform the viewer?
- How do the pros create messages that stick in the viewer’s brain?
- What role does music play in a successful video?
For more great content like this… come see me at the TAP!2013 conference in Las Vegas — www.TAP2013.com