The following is from a new project I'm involved in called The Power To Create.
Join us this week, as we go on location with rising country music star Tyler Toliver. Have you ever wondered how music videos are created? In this episode, Host Richard Harrington and special guest, Director of Photography, Kevin Bradley will take you behind the scenes of a multi-camera set. From camera selection to lighting, you will learn the tools to produce a multi-camera music video.
In this show you’ll learn:
- The tools needed to set up a multi-camera production.
- Why it is beneficial to use a multi-camera setup.
- The importance of capturing audio from multiple sources.
- The advantages and disadvantages of using zoom lenses and prime lenses.
- How to use fog and practical elements to add depth to your scene.
- How to have a cost effective multi-camera setup.
- How to manage footage securely on set.
We'll be back with episodes on editing in Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro soon.