Here is the new feed: feed://feeds.feedburner.com/photofocuspodcast Download episode here… or get it on iTunes
Rich is joined by special guest Syl Arena to discuss a range of topics to help photographers of all levels.
Syl Arena is known around the world more for his “colorful” hair or the colorful words and photos he shared in his best-selling Speedliter’s Handbook. Either way, he has a memorable persona.
Discussed on the show:
- Portrait posing techniques
- Working with your subject
- Lighting on location
- Studio work
- The latest offerings from Canon
- Why self-publish and use a blog
- Syl’s upcoming workshops
- Favorite shooting places
- lynda.com Learn photography anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace—from bite-sized tutorials to comprehensive courses. Try lynda.com free for 10 days by visiting lynda.com/ Photofocus.
- Skip Cohen University Professional photo education for wedding & portrait photographers. Sign up for SCU THRIVE in Vegas, March 8, 9 – 2013
- ShootProof – Use code BOURNE20 to save 20% off the first year of any level plan – even monthly
- Drobo - Not only is Drobo 5D fast, but it’s easy-to-use, expandable, flexible, and protected.