Adobe is hosting a special event about Adobe Creative Cloud on December 11, 2012, starting at 10AM PST.
Create Now Live is an online event hosted on Facebook. Be sure to visit the event at http://on.fb.me/Sj0YBZ
You can register here – http://www.adobeeventsonline.com/createevent/?sdid=KBANZ
- Be first to find out what’s new in Adobe Creative Cloud, including products and features exclusively for members.
- See what’s next in Adobe Photoshop.
- Hear from Adobe evangelists and designers, photographers and filmmakers, who are breaking the creative mold.
- Iconic design agency Karlssonwilker talks about taking their unique design sensibility to the web.
- Go behind the scenes of "A Liars Autobiography: The Untrue Story of Monty Python's Graham Chapman" with Animation Director Justin Weyers.
- Kelby Media Group CEO Scott Kelby shows off hidden gems in Photoshop CS6.
Registration is not required to view the event.
Registered participants will receive speaker updates and a promo code for a $300 early bird discount on Adobe MAX 2013.