About iPhoto 9.3.1
- What's New in Version 9.3.1
- Addresses a problem during the migration of albums from MobileMe Gallery that may cause photos to be moved from their original events into a new event called "From MobileMe"
- Fixes an issue that in rare cases could cause iPhoto to hang when upgrading libraries
- Included in Version 9.3
- iPhoto can now open libraries from Aperture 3.3 or later
- AVCHD video is now supported
- The Description field now automatically expands as needed when entering text
- You can now flag a photo in Magnify (1-up) view by clicking a Flag icon displayed in the upper left corner of the photo
- Keywords and titles are now preserved when exporting files with embedded GPS location data
- A new Export option allows you to automatically organize exported photos into subfolders by event
By the way, don't miss my great iPhoto Training.
iPhoto: Fix Your Photos – http://tinyurl.com/iphotofix
The videos provide easy to follow tutorials that help you fix common problems with pictures. You'll learn how to straighten and crop, adjust dark photos, and bring out the color in your snapshots. You'll also learn how to fix soft focus, red eye, and overexposed photos. Whether you're new to iPhoto or even an experienced user, you'll find useful techniques and powerful shortcuts to get your work done faster. Each lesson includes hands on files so you can work along with the instructor.
iPhoto: Share Your Photos - http://tinyurl.com/iphotoshare
The videos provide easy to follow tutorials that help you share your pictures over email or post them online to services including MobileMe, Facebook, and Flickr. You’ll also learn techniques for making slideshows and creating your own blog. Whether you're new to iPhoto or even an experienced user, you’ll find useful techniques and powerful shortcuts to share your photos easily. Each lesson includes hands on files so you can follow along with the instructor.