This Photoshop tutorial discusses how to enhance color with a Vibrance adjustment layer. Watch it here.
This specific tutorial is just a single movie from chapter four of the Nondestructive Exposure and Color Correction with Photoshop course presented by lynda.com author Richard Harrington. The complete Nondestructive Exposure and Color Correction with Photoshop course has a total duration of 1 hour and 31 minutes, and explores using tools from adjustment layers to filters to nondestructively transform your photos.
Nondestructive Exposure and Color Correction with Photoshop table of contents:
- 1. How to Approach Color Correction in Photoshop
- 2. Nondestructive Workflows in Photoshop
- 3. Working with Raw Files Nondestructively
- 4. Performing Primary Image Adjustments
- 5. Controlling Adjustment Layers
- 6. Using the Shadow/Highlights Command
- 7. Special Case Adjustments
- 8. The Black-and-White Adjustments