When working in After Effects, there are five key components to animating a layer. These properties are very easy to quickly access through keyboard shortcuts.
- Press A to Twirl down the Anchor Point.
• Press P to Twirl down the Position.
• Press R to Twirl down the Rotation.
• Press S to Twirl down the Scale.
• Press T to Twirl down the Opacity.
You can also use following modifier keys to speed up your work.
- Hold down the Shift key to display additional properties after selecting the first item.
• Hold down the Option (Alt) key to display a property and add a keyframe at the Current Time Indicator.
To learn more, see this course on lynda.com:Documentary Photo Techniques with Photoshop and After Effects
Maximizing your Web Video and Podcast Audience with Hypersyndication table of contents:
- 1. Organize Your Photos with Adobe Bridge
- 2. Understanding Resolution
- 3. Working in the Right Color Space
- 4. Removing Damage
- 5. Content-Aware Repairs
- 6. Controlling Focus
- 7. Removing Distractions
- 8. Toning Images
- 9. Documentary Motion Control with After Effects
- 10. Exporting Animation