- Watch more at here
This Aperture tutorial titled Creating a Slideshow Album and Picking a Theme is from chapter four of the Creative Slideshows with Aperture course presented by lynda.com author Richard Harrington. This specific tutorial describes how to create a custom slideshow by picking different themes for your photo album. The complete Creative Slideshows with Aperture course has a duration time of 1 hour and 19 minutes and describes how to use Apple Aperture to quickly and efficiently create a slideshow to impress any audience, from family and friends to colleagues and potential clients.
To view more of this course on lynda.com, click the link above.
Creative Slideshows with Aperture table of contents:
- 1. An Overview of Creating Slideshows
- 2. Gathering Your Slides
- 3. Gathering Your Slides
- 4. Setting up a Custom Slideshow
- 5. Customizing Individual Slide
- 6. Working with Video Slides
- 7. Adding & Customizing Transitions
- 8. Sharing a Slideshow Movie