- Watch more at here
This Premiere Pro tutorial titled The Auto Contrast Effect is from chapter two of the Fixing Video Exposure Problems in Premiere Pro course presented by lynda.com author Rich Harrington. This specific tutorial shows you how to use the Auto Contrast effect to analyze an image and correct it based on values determined by your computer. The complete 1 hour and 14-minute long Fixing Video Exposure Problems in Premiere Pro course provides an explanation for the popular phrase "fix it in post" and explores various methods for fixing exposure problems in video footage.
To view more of this course on lynda.com, click the link below.
Fixing Video Exposure Problems in Premiere Pro table of contents:
- 1. Evaluating Images
- 2. Working with Adjust Effects
- 3. Using Color Correction Effects to Fix Exposure and Tone
- 4. Controlling Noise and Grain
- 5. Keyframing Effects
- 6. Toning a Background
- 7. Using Blend Modes to Improve Footage
- 8. Working with Raw Video
- 9. Legalizing for Broadcast