How'd you like to play Angry Birds on your TV? Need to browse a website with your family? Or maybe show your portfolio on the big screen?
Well if you have an iPad or iPhone running iOS5 as well as an Apple TV you can.
1. Turn on your iOS device and make sure it is connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Turn on AirPlay for your device. Double-click the home button.
3. On an iPhone, swipe twice to the right.
On an iPad swipe once
4. Press the AirPlay button.
5. Select your Apple TV from the list and enable Mirroring.
6. Browse, launch, play, surf while sharing with all around you on the big screen.
I can show my portfolio from 500px on the big screen.