Need some Photoshop training? Check out our iPhone and iPod touch apps.They are on sale right now at a special price of free for a limited time only.
- Terry White made it his pick of the week.
- Jeff Revell at PhotoWalkPro write a very detailed review too.
- My son thinks it's cool that I used his picture in one of the lessons
If you haven't tried our new training apps, what are you waiting for?
How about our sale!
Understanding Photoshop Quick Fixes is Free | iTunes – Web Demo
Understanding Photoshop Creating Panoramic Photos is Free | iTunes – Web Demo
PocketGeek is Free - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocketgeekrh/id375757375?mt=8
These apps are a lot of work, but I want to see them succeed. Tell your friends and try them out (the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive).
- Includes training videos edited specifically for the iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
- Offers easily viewable screens, with zooms and close-ups of the action.
- Every lesson includes hands-on files that you download to your computer. There’s no need to merely watch, you can try out every technique on your own.
- Test your knowledge with interactive quizzes. Score yourself as well as check your answers with video responses.
- Search throughout the application by keyword and your own bookmarks.
- A quick reference guide is also included to help you build your Photoshop knowledge.
- Interact with the trainer with comments and a Twitter client.