If your photos are crooked, they can look very distracting when edited together with your video. Thin, crooked lines look very poor, in fact they can vibrate or flicker on-screen. If a photo is not straight (because it was shot at a slight angle), it is easy to fix.
- In Photoshop, select the Ruler Tool (I).
- Locate a line or surface that you think should be horizontal (or vertical).
- Click and drag a line to measure the angle.
- In the Options bar click the Straighten button.
- The correct value is used to rotate the image and it is automatically cropped to avoid any gaps at the edges.