Apple released a free update to Aperture that addresses overall stability and performance issues, and also includes specific fixes that:
- address compatibility with the iLife Media Browser
- improve reliability when upgrading existing Aperture libraries
- address issues with publishing photos to MobileMe, Facebook and Flickr
The update is recommended for all users of Aperture 3.
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2518
Here are the highlights:
- iLife ’11 Compatibility
- Resolves an issue that could cause Aperture to quit unexpectedly when a camera was plugged in to your Mac.
- Addresses an issue that could prevent the Aperture First Aid from opening correctly after upgrading a library from 3.0 to 3.1.
- The Noise Reduction adjustment brick now correctly displays Radius and Edge Detail sliders when applied using a Quick Brush.
- Aperture now correctly sets the "Photos Viewable by" setting for images published to your Flickr Photostream.
- Fixes an issue that could cause Aperture to quit unexpectedly when the "Fit Slideshow to Main Soundtrack" button was clicked.