A recent spot I got to work on for Constellation Energy. A WHOLE bunch of After Effects and Photoshop Extended work here.
- Match – Retimed stock shot, up-rezzed, luma keyed.
- Painting – Timelapse sky, 3D photogrammetry, Compositing, Color Grading, Virtual Cameras
- Cable Shot – Restoration, Hand-Tinting, 3D photogrammetry, Color Grading, Puppet Tool, Virtual Cameras (look for the horses to move)
- Lightbulb – Rotoscope, Color Grading, Glow
- Washing Machine – Heavy cleanup in Photoshop Extended and Color Grading
- Welder – Color Grading and Compositing
- Streetcar – Heavy cleanup in Photoshop Extended and Color Grading
- Phone Pole – Recomposing shot by selective stretching
- Switch – Compositing
- Valve Turn – Compositing and Depth of Field Blurring
- Employee Shots – Color Grading
- Meter Shot – Keying, Painting, Compositing, Rotoscope (it's 8 layers)
- Phone Shot – Retiming, Compositing, Screen Replacement
- Solar Panel – Timelapse sky, 3D photogrammetry, Compositing, Color Grading, Virtual Cameras
It was a fun spot... thanks to all who worked on it and for bringing us along.