I am releasing the Understanding Adobe Photoshop – Creating Panoramic Photos iPhone/iPod/iPad application for free through June 4.
Please spread the news to all your photo friends.
Until June 5... we are giving this application away for free.
Learn how to create breathtaking panoramic photographs using Adobe Photoshop® and your digital camera. This innovative application combines the latest in knowledge and technology to accelerate your learning.
- Includes 15 training videos edited specifically for the iPhone or iPod Touch. Offers easily viewable screens, with zooms and close-ups of the action.
- Every lesson includes hands-on files that you download to your computer. There’s no need to merely watch, you can try out every technique on your own.
- Test your knowledge with interactive quizzes. Score yourself as well as check your answers with video responses.
- Search throughout the application by keyword and your own bookmarks.
- A quick reference guide is also included to help build your skills.
- Interact with the trainer with comments and a Twitter client.
Additionally a quick reference guide for shooting panoramic photos is included for quick reference in the field.
TO SWITCH VIDEOS – SWIPE YOUR FINGER ACROSS THUMBNAILS
If you like it, please consider a small donation to the Pancreatic Cancer Action – http://www.pancan.org/ in memory of Marilyn Marlowe.