If you've been looking for a comprehensive guide on greenscreen this is it. Jeff covers everything from preproduction through shooting and post. Jeff's a great teacher who's passionate about his subject.
You can get a few samples of the book here for free, but be sure to check out the whole thing.
- See how to plan, set up, and execute your shots to reduce fixes in post
- Choose the right keying process for your project
- Master basic shooting setups and live broadcast keying
- Understand proper lighting and how to match subjects to the background
- Create a working storyboard and learn how to select and direct talent
- Composite your footage and fix problem shots
- Work creatively with virtual sets, motion tracking, and match moving
- Master techniques that apply to all compositing software and plug-ins