Need some Photoshop training? Check out our new iPhone and iPod touch apps.
Quick Fixes has 23 reviews in the iTtunes store (22 are 5-start and 1 4-star)! People love this app.
- Terry White made it his pick of the week.
- Jeff Revell at PhotoWalkPro write a very detailed review too.
- My son thinks it's cool that I used his picture in one of the lessons
If you haven't tried our new training apps, what are you waiting for?
How about our sale!
Understanding Photoshop Quick Fixes is $1.99 | iTunes – Web Demo
Understanding Photoshop Creating Panoramic Photos is $3.99 | iTunes – Web Demo
(prices good through November 30)
These apps are a lot of work, but I want to see them succeed. We've lowered the prices temporarily so more people will try them out. Tell your friends and try them out (the feedback has been overwhelmingly possitive).
- Includes training videos edited specifically for the iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Offers easily viewable screens, with zooms and close-ups of the action.
- Every lesson includes hands-on files that you download to your computer. There’s no need to merely watch, you can try out every technique on your own.
- Test your knowledge with interactive quizzes. Score yourself as well as check your answers with video responses.
- Search throughout the application by keyword and your own bookmarks.
- A quick reference guide is also included to help you build your Photoshop knowledge.
- Interact with the trainer with comments and a Twitter client.