Peachpit is offering a cool deal. Try out Safari Books Online and get a free book. Of course, you’ll have questions.
Q: What’s Safari Books Online?
A: It’s a ton of books you can read online from publishers like Peachpit, O’Reilly, and others.
Q: Is it really free?
A: Sign up for the trial... order a book. If you don’t like, cancel within the 10-day trial period. Otherwise they bill you for first month (which is about the cost of a book).
Q: Which Books are Free?
A: There are 10 to choose from.
- Mastering CSS with Dreamweaver CS4 – Stephanie Sullivan, Greg Rewis
- Building Findable Websites: Web Standards, SEO, and Beyond – Aarron Walter
- A Project Guide to UX Design – Russ Unger, Carolyn Chandler
- Online Communities Handbook – Anna Buss, Nancy Strauss
- Mac OS X Leopard Killer Tips – Scott Kelby
- The Hot Shoe Diaries: Big Light from Small Flashes –Joe McNally
- The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 Book: The Complete Guide for Photographers – Martin Evening
- The Photoshop Elements 7 Book for Digital Photographers – Scott Kelby, Matt Kloskowski
- Facebook Me! A Guide to Having Fun with Your Friends and Promoting Your Projects on Facebook –Dave Awl
- SocialCorp: Social Media Goes Corporate – Joel Postman