I am very proud to tell you that the new book Final Cut Studio on the Spot is shipping. This third edition has a ton of new things including dedicated chapters on Multi-camera Editing and HD (and the audio chapter is HUGE). In told, more then half the book is new... so if you own a past edition, this update is worth it (and if you don't have it.. then go now). This time Robbie Carman came on board with some helpful tips and tricks.
- Optimize system performance
- Create impressive titles with Generators, Motion, LiveType, and Photoshop
- Work quickly with buttons and keyboard shortcuts
- Color correct to save vital shots, and keep them broadcast legal
- Fix and mix for professional-quality audio
- Design and import graphics seamlessly
- Integrate with other applications including Motion, Soundtrack Pro and Color
- Manage media and backup strategies
- Export and publish finished projects to tape, DVD, or the Web
Get the book here for the best price.