If you use Aperture, Apple's photo management application (I do), you'll be glad that they've released a new update. Here's the highlights (and my interpretation).
Aperture 1.5.2 addresses issues related to overall reliability and performance in a number of areas, including:
• Contact sheet printing (useful for sending to clients)
• Smart Albums
• Watermarks (useful for clients you don't trust)
• Lift and stamp
• Image export (Cuts down on artifacting when converting)
This part is essential
If you haven’t already done so, it is strongly recommended that you also download the Digital Camera RAW Support Update 1.0.1, which is available on the Apple Downloads support page at http://www.apple.com/support/downloads.
The Digital Camera RAW Support Update addresses the following issues:
• Handling of large Canon RAW files (.CRW)
• DNG compatibility on Intel-based Macintosh computers (Important for Adobe users)
• Lines sometimes appearing in images exported from Aperture (sometimes? try all the time)